Someone you trust referred you to us, and we appreciate that vote of confidence. You are likely considering some change to your facial features. How do you decide to proceed? The first step is a private, consultation that will allow us to assess your corrective options, and determine next steps.
We perform a full range of corrective, and reconstructive procedures - many that can be performed in our private state-of-the art, in-office operating room. Our practice has been performing both cosmetic and major reconstructive surgeries of the face for many years. Our patients know that whether our staff is working to rejuvenate their appearance with an elective procedure, or helping individuals overcome physical limitations, they are in the hands of some of the finest, and most experienced specialists in the oculoplastic-orbital and reconstructive surgery in the region.
- Upper and lower blepharoplasty
- Removal of cancerous and non-cancerous lesions with reconstruction
- Thyroid orbiopathy including orbital decompression
- Orbital exenteration for invasive cancers
- Fractures of the orbit and upper faceOrbital restoration after loss of eye
- Removal of conjunctival tumors
- Optic nerve sheath fenestration for elevated intracranial pressure
- Cranio-orbitral tumor removal (with Neurosurgery)
- Lid Ptosis Repair
- Entropion Repair
- Excision of Pigmented Eye Tumor